- The values are a part of the egalitarian and communitarian Sixth Level value system in the Spiral Dynamics-Memenomics framework.
- Based on decades of research, many who are in this value system rarely see hierarchy or exhibit respect for the cultural complexity that elevated them to where they are.
- The former being a representation of the Third Level of values while the latter is a representative of the integrative Seventh Level value system.
- The existence of a Fourth Level regulatory value system has always been a necessity to insure that the success of currency is not derailed by predators who prey on people’s hard earned living.
- The entire industry was born into of the values of online gaming and virtual existences, which are a part of the Internet’s “Democratization of Resources” values.
Read the full article, click here.
@memenomics: “Worth revisiting now that Bitcoins & Blockchain are back in the news”
For a few years I’ve been warning about the dangers inherent in the digital currency bitcoins. Not because of the virtues of its creators, but because of…
Bitcoins and Animal Spirits