- Bitcoin is basically money working the way your email works: imagine if your email had to shut down at 5pm and during the weekend.
- “The past is the past, we’re very proud of the way we handled righting a wrong and we achieved a solid degree of justice,” Tyler Winklevoss said. “
- Having first heard about the digital currency while holidaying in Ibiza in 2012, the pair, formerly Olympic rowers, launched their online marketplace Gemini in New York last year, allowing traders to buy and sell bitcoin for dollars.
- “We know there’s been a lot of demand for our services in the UK, we know there’s a strong desire, New York and London are financial capitals of the world and speak the same language,” Tyler Winklevoss said.
- It comes amid resurgent interest in the digital currency, which has seen its price hit a two-year high after a collapse in 2014.
Read the full article, click here.
@betbybitcoins: “Winklevoss twins launch bitcoin exchange in the UK -… #bitcoin #fintech #btc #crypto”
The twin brothers who sued Mark Zuckerberg after claiming he stole their idea for Facebook are opening an exchange for buying and selling bitcoins in the UK.
Winklevoss twins launch bitcoin exchange in the UK