- DealBook | After 147 Years, Goldman Sachs Hangs a Shingle on Main Street
- Goldman Banker in Document Leak Case Avoids Prison MARCH 22, 2016
- Mr. Scherr is working closely with the head of technology at Goldman, Marty Chavez, who has been trying to open up the bank to new customers and business strategies.
- If Goldman wants to be a retail bank for every six-pack Joe, I wish them a lot of luck, because they will need it.”
- The first big test will come later this year when Goldman starts offering a lending product targeting people who need relatively small personal loans of around $15,000 to $25,000.
Read the full article, click here.
@brianeklein: “Will 1 bitcoin get me in the door?”
The elite Wall Street institution now sees growth opportunities in catering to the everyday people it has avoided through its history.
After 147 Years, Goldman Sachs Hangs a Shingle on Main Street