- Why some economists want to get rid of cash
- A growing number of economists are now calling for cash to be phased out.
- The Economist explains: Why air-pollution apps can be misleading
- The Economist explains: Why the women’s 800m will be the most controversial race of the Olympics
- In “The Curse of Cash”, published on August 16th, Kenneth Rogoff makes the case for gradually getting rid of most paper currency.
Read the full article, click here.
@nokour: “Why some #economists want to get rid of #cash? If the reason is #traceability and #crime, #Bitcoin does the work”
Arguments that cash has outlived its usefulness are gaining currency
The Economist explains: Why some economists want to get rid of cash