- But less so by privacy groups and some patients, who have been surprised and concerned that their data – in some cases not anonymised – can be shared with the tech giant.
- Patients can opt out of any data-sharing system by emailing their NHS Trust’s data protection officer.
- For DeepMind, yes but Google has been looking at healthcare for much longer.
- Image copyright Thinkstock Image caption The NHS shares patient data with thousands of third parties
- Why Google wants your medical records
Read the full article, click here.
@bitcoinagile: “Why Google wants your medical records – BBC News #blockchain #CyphMD #healthcare”
Google has made headlines for its forays into healthcare but what is its ultimate goal?
Why Google wants your medical records