- It might be time to purge your Facebook friends list of people you don’t trust
- The industry lobbyists said sales in pubs and shops were up 1.5 per cent in the past year, but fell by 0.8 per cent in the first quarter.
- Lionsgate yesterday announced plans to finance and co-invest in up to 25 British independent films over the next four years.
- Blackpool’s central pier has been put up for sale by its owner Cuerden as the attractions organiser looks to restructure its operations.
- High streets saw 1.5 per cent fewer shoppers and shopping centres 2 per cent fewer in May compared with a year ago.
Read the full article, click here.
@Synereo: “Why #decentralized #SocialNetworks are of utmost importance
It might be time to purge your Facebook friends list of people you don’t trust.
Facebook’s new patent could mean you are denied a loan because of your friends