- Users can also upvote your post if they think it should be more visible on the site.
- You submit blog-style posts and other users can comment on your posts.
- The post is hosted on the Huffington Post’s Contributor platform.
- By leaving thoughtful comments on those posts, you can net $10 to $400 in whale upvotes.
- Their user base is expanding by tens of thousands each week and the way users behave on the site is already eclipsing some of the established social networks.
Read the full article, click here.
@constantijn14: “Why Blockchain Backed Social Network Steemit Could Be The Next Evolution In Social Networking via @HuffPostBlog”
Up until July this year, every social network on the internet has presented fundamentally the same opportunity to users, albeit packaged in different and…
Why Blockchain Backed Social Network Steemit Could Be The Next Evolution In Social Networking