- A team of MIT students is researching how a state-backed digital currency might work and analyzing the potential ramifications of its implementation.
- Answer by Brian Forde , Founding Director of Digital Currency Initiative at MIT Media Lab, on Quora .
- A group in the MIT Media Lab is creating a digital infrastructure for certifications in order to improve this burdensome analog process.
- State-Backed Digital Currencies – Central banks (e.g., the Bank of England) are actively looking into the possibility of a state-backed digital currency.
- A team of MIT students is conducting research on novel ways remittances may change as a result of cryptocurrencies.
Read the full article, click here.
@betbybitcoins: “What Are Some Things the Media Lab is Doing With Bitcoin and… #bitcoin #fintech #btc #crypto”
What are some things the Media Lab is doi…
What Are Some Things the Media Lab is Doing With Bitcoin and Blockchain?