- My guide is 30-year-old Chandler Guo, the owner of Bitbank, and a bitcoin entrepreneur.
- Guo has built two fully functioning mines in China and is building what he claims will be the largest bitcoin mine in the world – capable, once complete, of producing more than 30% of all bitcoin globally.
- His family ran a beef farm, became rich and he decided to invest in bitcoin.
- In China, savvy entrepreneurs are making millions a year by mining bitcoin.
- All day we mine 50 bitcoins,” says Guo. “
Read the full article, click here.
@1ProLeo: “We looked inside a secret Chinese bitcoin mine via @BBC_Future”
In China, savvy entrepreneurs are making millions a year by mining bitcoin. Danny Vincent visited one of the world’s biggest facilities of its kind.