- Donald Trump shakes up campaign by hiring executive from conservative Breitbart News to top post
- He explained, the U.S. ” sought to retain maximum leverage until after the American citizens were released.
- U.S. officials had pinned the delays on difficulties finding Rezaian’s wife and mother, and ensuring they could depart Iran with him.
- Top Clinton backer on shuffling of Trump campaign: ‘You can’t fix Trump’
- US says $400M to Iran was contingent on release of prisoners
Read the full article, click here.
@bitcoinagile: “US says $400M to Iran was contingent on release of prisoners #Digital #Music”
The Obama administration said Thursday that a $400 million cash payment to Iran seven months ago was contingent on the release of a group of American prisoners. It is the first time the U.S. has so clearly …
US says $400M to Iran was contingent on release of prisoners