- UK lagging behind other countries in digital skills, Barclays report finds
- “The UK can become the world’s pre-eminent powerhouse of tech innovation, and compete globally across all sectors and industries, but only if we significantly develop our digital skills and expertise,” Vaswani said.
- “The UK’s current strengths are clear: our children are being taught digital skills at school, the government’s policy is coherent, and the private and voluntary sectors coordinate well.
- Just 38% of British employees said they had been offered digital training at work, compared with 67% in India.
- Other strong performers are China and the US, where 48% of workers surveyed said their employers offered workplace digital training.
Read the full article, click here.
@andi_staub: “UK lagging behind other countries in digital skills?
#fintech #blockchain #AI #opendata”
Worldwide study finds that while 39% of Brazilians think they could build a website, only 16% of British workers feel the same
UK lagging behind other countries in digital skills, Barclays report finds