- Stephen Guilfoyle, chief market economist at Stuart Frankel & Company joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange.
- Musk’s master plan Elon Musk finally revealed his second master plan.
- Amazon has partnered with Wells Fargo to offer interest-rate discounts to some Amazon shoppers.
- Stocks ( ^DJI , ^GSPC , ^IXIC ) are moderately flat, with healthcare ( XLV ) in the green, while industrials ( XLI ) are lacking.
- A wheel to electrify your bicycle Sponsored Reuters Videos
Read the full article, click here.
@readDanwrite: “Time for you to watch our midday live show. talkin’ Tesla, Ethereum, Amazon: @rickjnewman”
Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are moderately flat, with Healthcare (XLV) showing green, while Industrials (XLI) is lacking. Stephen Guilfoyle, Chief Market Economist at Stuart Frankel & Company joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange.
Amazon breaks into banking