- Editors’ Picks: Face Sheet Masks
- Multi-Masking Makes You Look Ridiculous, But Gives You Seriously Great Skin
- Exfoliating masks should be used with caution: “The one type of mask I’d say to keep to one at a time would be exfoliating masks, unless directed by a professional.”
- If you’re looking to maintain your skin’s moisture, “apply a balancing, brightening or hydrating mask to the rest of skin.”
- If you’re experiencing a breakout in only one area it’s easy to treat only that area with a clarifying mask.”
Read the full article, click here.
@cambio: “This beauty trick makes you look ridiculous, but give you srsly great skin:”
Multi-Masking Makes You Look Ridiculous, But Gives You Seriously Great Skin