- The recent Ethereum vs. Ethereum Classic collective hysteria has sadly – I think – made a compelling case study in favor of the camp that believes it is wise to separate the “pure value transfer blockchain” (Bitcoin, that is) from the “decentralized apps blockchain.
- What I’m seeing is very good news for Bitcoin holders potentially – which is bad news for a more diversified user like me, as I reduced my bitcoin balance at around $661.20.
- Ethereum Classic makes things even more confusing.
- I do hold some bitcoins and ethers in my long term portfolio.
- Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day.
Read the full article, click here.
@martinjamescox: “@theog__ d_seaman edits his bullish bitcoin article after $50 drawback. Archive: Edited:”
I don’t like what I’m seeing in Bitcoin recently. Or, more specifically, what I’m seeing is very good news for Bitcoin holders potentially – which is bad…
Bitcoin Could Actually Skyrocket Here