- China’s political clout is growing .
- There are 2 billion people around the world using smartphones
- Smartphones are the vehicle for bringing billions more people online.
- Over the next decade more than 1 billion young people will enter the global labour market, and only 40% will be working in jobs that currently exist, estimates the World Bank.
- America’s gathering economic recovery may make it harder for companies to attract casual labour as easily as they have done in the past few years.
BITCOIN has a bad reputation. The decentralised digital cryptocurrency, powered by a vast computer network, is notorious for the wild fluctuations in it…
@suemcgill: The promise of blockchain. The technology behind bitcoin could transform how the economy works @EconBizFin
Your browser is not best equipped to display this Story.
Please try opening in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer 9 and up.