- Bitcoin’s Blockchain is a ledger designed to avoid censorship by avoiding centralization.
- The only clear and useful -as far as I can think of today- use case for a ledger that sacrifices efficiency to avoid censorship is a government-independent monetary system : Bitcoin.
- Let’s go buy some bitcoins and, more importantly, let’s go build some products and services based on THE “shared database”, THE Blockchain, (THE) Bitcoin.
- The real innovation is not the digital coins themselves, but the trust machine that mints them – and which promises much more besides.
- But those who designed Bitcoin , and those who understand it, embrace this sacrifice.
Read the full article, click here.
@bitcoinagile: “The Economist: Youre getting it wrong #Blockchain #Bitcoin”
Bitcoin, not Blockchain
The Economist: You’re getting it wrong — Medium