- Another week, another big tech deal that shut out Wall Street’s top banks.
- But for the big Wall Street banks that helped coordinate and lead IPOs for both Musk companies, it must have stung.
- But perhaps more importantly for Wall Street, big banks again got shut out of a major tech deal, and that may be a source of increasing concern among big banks that are facing serious margin pressure this year.
- Tesla-SolarCity deal shuts out Wall Street’s big banks
- For the second time in two weeks, Paul J. Taubman’s boutique wound up advising Verizon on a big deal.
Read the full article, click here.
@CNBC: “The Big Wall Street banks got shut out of the Tesla-SolarCity deal”
Another week, another big tech deal where Wall Street’s top institutions didn’t get a piece of the action.
The Big Wall Street banks got shut out of the Tesla-SolarCity deal