- The DJ played the obligatory ’90s cuts to rile the crowd during a mid-set intermission, and Taylor covered Aaliyah’s “One In A Million.”
- The crucial moment in Teyana Taylor ‘s show last night at Irving Plaza came near the end of her set.
- Taylor started singing “Sorry,” a song that gently ribs an ex, with her daughter still squirming on her knee.
- Taylor and her band repeatedly pushed material from VII towards the deep groove of the late ’70s and ’80s.
- Taylor and her four dancers relied on these percussive signposts to guide their movements.
Read the full article, click here.
@LiveNationTV: “.@TEYANATAYLOR’s iconic dance from @kanyewest’s “Fade”is all the #mondaymotivation we need”
The singer's VIII Unplugged Tour was all about looking back and charging forward.
We Spent a Noisy Night in New York with Teyana Taylor