- Microsoft Is Working to Make Blockchain Faster and More Popular
Microsoft is working on technology that it believes can make blockchain-based systems faster and more private, as it looks to speed up use of the distributed database software by enterprises.
- The company said on Thursday that it had developed a system called Coco Framework, which connects to different blockchain networks to solve some of the issues that have slowed down their adoption, including speed and privacy concerns.
- It is currently compatible with Ethereum, one of the most popular types of blockchains and can make it roughly 100 times faster, Microsoft said.
- “We expect this to be the foundation for blockchain for enterprise,” Mark Russinovich, chief technology officer of Azure, Microsoft’s cloud computing division, said at a press briefing.
- Microsoft’s msft technology would make it easier for firms to control who can see what on a network without making the system slower.
Microsoft Is Working to Make Blockchain Faster and More Popular
Continue reading “Microsoft Is Working to Make Blockchain Faster and More Popular”