- Success in creating AI could be the biggest event in the history of our civilisation.”
- Stephen Hawking: AI will be ‘either best or worst thing’ for humanity
- AI is hugely exciting,” she said, “but it has limitations, which present grave dangers given uncritical use.
- The academic community is not alone in warning about the potential dangers of AI as well as the potential benefits.
- Professor praises creation of Cambridge University institute to study future of artificial intelligence
Professor praises creation of Cambridge University institute to study future of artificial intelligence
Continue reading “Stephen Hawking: AI will be ‘either best or worst thing’ for humanity”
- Europe’s banks are slipping up Business Insider UK Finance
- ‘Aladdin’s cave’ of more than 500 cars and boats set to drive home £30m at auction Yahoo Finance UK
- Former Bank of England Governor Mervyn King has told Sky News that the plunge in the pound is a “welcome change” for the UK economy.
- JP MORGAN CEO: Brexit makes euro collapse ‘5 times more likely’ Business Insider UK Finance
- Tue, Oct 11, 2016, 12:46 BST – UK Markets close in 3 hrs 44 mins
Yahoo UK & Ireland Finance – Compare financial services & find free personal financial advice. Home of investment news & London stock exchange data as well as large range of personal finance products including credit card comparisons, mortgage calculators, cheap car insurance, personal loans and UK tax & pension advice.
Continue reading “Yahoo UK & Ireland Finance”