- Blockchain has been touted as everything from the future of finance to the cure to poverty and the only way to secure land registries.
- They paint a Utopian vision of people voting on smartphones on route to work and having their say in daily government decisions and on land registry matters.
- She said Smerkis is helping to drag cryptocurrencies into the light and is determined to create a regulated environment for cryptocurrencies, adding that he wanted to speak with me about “how blockchain has the power to forge the democratic future that we have all dreamed of, but fallen short of…
- The technology behind blockchain is completely clean, and governments want to use it because of that very transparency.
- We can have a say on every major decision, through the blockchain, and force the government to actually do what the majority of people want.
Blockchain has been touted as everything from the future of finance to the cure to poverty and the only way to secure land registries. Now it is b…
Continue reading “Is Blockchain Really the Future of Democracy?”
- The Company focuses on acquiring technologies, patents and companies having the ability to leverage the blockchain crypto technology.
- Such forward-looking information involves important risks and uncertainties that could significantly affect anticipated results in the future and such results may differ from those expressed in any forward-looking statements made by, or on behalf of, the company.
- The Company has been in negotiations with the Australian company for several weeks now; finalizing its formal agreement.
- The U.S. Licenses will also give the Company’s subsidiary (Global Election Services (“GES”)) the ability to enhance its current service offering and aggressively expand its client base.
- Should all go well, Global Arena Holding will be the benefactor of certain U.S. Licenses that will instantly establish additional revenue generating opportunities.
Read the full article, click here.
@MomoAndGapper: “Big news out! $GAHC announces LOI – #pennystocks #blockchain #investing”
From Yahoo Finance: Global Arena Holding, Inc. , announced today that the Company has entered into an Letter of Intent with an Australian voting App company, to secure certain U.S. Licenses for a popular voting App that removes …
Global Enters LOI With Maker of Popular Voting App