- “The toughest problem with integrating and developing blockchain platforms is private key management,” explains Matryx CEO Steve McCloskey, who graduated from the world’s first Nanoengineering department at UC San Diego.
- Neither Airbitz nor Matryx will have access to user keys or private information.
- “By using Airbitz SDK technology, we can better focus on various design aspects of our virtual reality and blockchain platforms.”
- A forthcoming ‘EDGE’ wallet will allow users of Matryx’s virtual reality collaboration platform to trade in ERC20 tokens, which are tokens designed by developers and projects atop the Ethereum blockchain.
- “The Airbitz Edge wallet supports Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens, which will give our VR experience an integrated means of exchanging ERC20’s on the platform,” says McCloskey.
Two San Diego-based blockchain companies are hoping to merge blockchain and virtual reality. Bitcoin wallet and edge security platform Airbitz has partne…
Continue reading “Airbitz and Matryx Partnership Combines Blockchain and Virtual Reality”