- LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM–(Marketwired – Apr 12, 2017) – Humaniq (https://humaniq.co/), the blockchain financial platform offering financial inclusion solutions for the unbanked, today announced its executive leadership and advisory board, helping guide the company through its current token sale and the development of its mobile banking app that will support Humaniq’s humanitarian initiative.
- “With our strong team and advisory board as our foundation, we look forward to building the new world of financial inclusion, industry 4.0 and education together with Humaniq,” Guarda explained.
- The Humaniq advisory board consists of twenty leaders from around the world with diverse backgrounds in global policy, public affairs, technology, science, blockchain and education:
Humaniq is currently hosting a public Token Sale to fund its Blockchain banking app for financial inclusion.
- Now, with this enhanced advisory board, the Humaniq project will be able to address governments and global non-profit organizations.
- To learn more and to participate, visit: Humaniq:
Humaniq is an Ethereum-based blockchain banking app building the next generation model for financial services.
Humaniq , the blockchain financial platform offering financial inclusion solutions for the unbanked, today announced its executive leadership and advisory board, helping guide the company through its current …
Continue reading “Humaniq, Blockchain Financial Platform for the Unbanked, Appoints CEO and 20 Members to Global Advisory Board”