- Depending on how you feel about Johnny Depp these days, the prospect of the actor showing up without warning is either entirely off-putting or a welcome surprise.
- Guests of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, apparently fit squarely into the latter category when Depp popped up at the “Pirates of the Caribbean” attraction multiple times on Wednesday night.
- Riders immediately took to social media to share video of Depp’s surprise visit, with one tweeter enthusing: “JOHNNY DEPP WAS ON PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN WHILE I WAS ON IT AND IM SCREAMING.”
- JOHNNY DEPP WAS ON PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN WHILE I WAS ON IT AND IM SCREAMING pic.twitter.com/OsVRL8pmn7— Maddie (@madikins531) April 27, 2017
You know those little Disney Myths like…Johnny Depp will dress up as Jack Sparrow and sit in the Pirates of the Caribbean Ride?
- SO AMAZING AHH pic.twitter.com/EaBUIWXsE7— sam (@smccrackenn) April 27, 2017
“Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” hits theaters May 26.
That must have been one huge paycheck.
Continue reading “Johnny Depp Crashes Disneyland Ride In Character And People Had Zero Chill”