- Forged rail tickets sold on ‘dark web’, BBC investigation reveals
- The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites
- Watch a full report on BBC Inside Out South East – BBC One on Monday 31 October 19:30 GMT.
- The Rail Delivery Group, which represents train companies, said fare dodgers “deprived the railway” of about £200m a year.
- Media caption BBC South East bought a forged first class ticket from Hastings to Manchester
Forged rail tickets are being sold on the “dark web” and used at stations without detection, a BBC investigation finds.
Continue reading “Forged rail tickets sold on ‘dark web’, BBC investigation reveals”