- Stocks powering to new all-time highs as financials lead the way, and Trump talks up tax reform, again.
- Plus – what if you received more voting shares, the longer you held the stock?
- Stocks getting hit today include Sears Holdings as Bruce Berkowitz will leave the board of directors – Berkowitz’s Fairholme Capital is a major shareholder in Sears, Adobe as Deutsche Bank downgraded shares of the creative software company to hold citing a slowing growth trajectory, and Nordstrom – another retail name…
- Stocks in the green today include Apple as KeyBanc upgraded shares to ‘overweight’ citing the company’s recent moves to segment its customer base with new iPhone pricing, KKR as Goldman upgraded shares of the private equity giant to Buy with a $24 price target, and Ruby Tuesday – shares getting…
- Rent the Runway looking for liftoff – – Rent the Runway started in 2009 as a clothing rental company mostly focused on that big occasion dress: a benefit, a wedding, the prom.
Stocks powering to new all-time highs as financials lead the way, and Trump talks up tax reform, again. Plus – Netflix earnings any minute now, we’ll have them for you as soon as they break. Plus – what if you received more voting shares, the longer you held the stock? Stocks getting hit today include
Continue reading “Stocks climb to all-time highs as financials jump”