- Though the commercials eventually faded, Miss Cleo remained an object of cultural curiosity.
- Mr. Shaff, 38, said that Miss Cleo knew that he was not a true psychic during his time with the network, but would not comment on whether he thought she was one.
- Miss Cleo: ‘Call Me Now’ Video by Hassan Hartley
- The self-described psychic known as Miss Cleo in an undated photo.
- In an interview for “Hotline,” Miss Cleo’s Jamaican accent remained as she broke into tears. “
Read the full article, click here.
@Million_Bitcoin: “The NYT obituary for Miss Cleo, the TV psychic who became a household name in the 1990s S…”
Ms. Harris’s Jamaican-accented character entered America’s pop culture zeitgeist in the late ’90s with the catchphrase, “Call me now!”
Youree Dell Harris, the TV Psychic Miss Cleo, Dies at 53