- This includes advice related to advancements of Bitt services, including the use of bitcoin and other digital currencies.
- Moreover, the Caribbean has been introduced to convenient bitcoin wallet services.
- PwC Partner Oliver Jordan commented on this MOU as follows:
“We have agreed to work alongside Bitt on future institutional blockchain technology implementations by, for example, central banks, commercial banks and government institutions throughout the region because not only does blockchain offer the promise of cost reduction and efficiency, but it could also enable revenue growth, and higher-quality service.
- Across the PwC Global network, we have already seen enormous potential for blockchain to deliver substantial value to financial services – and we intend to continue to lead the way across the financial services landscape in the Caribbean.”
- Additionally, there is tremendous potential for blockchain technology in the financial services industry.
The future of bitcoin is looking bright in Barbados right now. Bitt, a local fintech company, signed a memorandum of understanding with PwC. As a result, b
Continue reading “PwC And Bitt Partner Up To Improve Bitcoin and Blockchain Presence In The Caribbean ⋆ Epeak . Independent news and blogs”