- Bitcoin has held strong support and has its sights set on a test of the $3,000 level, according to Goldman Sachs.
- The $1,856 to $1,790 area “has the potential to act as strong support,” Jafari wrote.
- Jafari’s latest note comes two weeks after she predicted the cryptocurrency was setting up for a big drop.
- Bitcoin has gained more than 20% from its July 17 low, and currently trades near $2,285.
- As to how far bitcoin can go from here, Jafari expects another run at record highs.
Bitcoin has held strong support and has its sights set on a test of the $3,000 level, according…
Continue reading “GOLDMAN SACHS: Bitcoin is going to test $3,000 and could get as high as $3,700”
- Trump makes first visit to MacDill AFB CNBC – 1 hour 25 minutes ago
- Top Wall Street strategist says to buy, not sell, if the market pulls back CNBC – 1 hour 37 minutes ago
- Super Bowl reaches smallest TV audience in 4 years CNBC – 1 hour 36 minutes ago
- The way Arnold Schwarzenegger made his first million had nothing to do with acting CNBC – 1 hour 27 minutes ago
- Wealthfront CEO: Our Robo-Advisers Are Revolutionary Bloomberg UK – 1 hour 22 minutes ago
Equibit Development Corporation, creator of the Equibit blockchain and blockchain applications for the global securities industry, opened its initial coin offering on February 1st, selling $250,000 worth in equibits on the sale’s first day. The sale will run for 59 days to March 31 and is being
Continue reading “Equibit blockchain ICO sells $250K on first day”
- Historical chart data and daily updates provided by Commodity Systems, Inc. (CSI) .
- Quotes and other information supplied by independent providers identified on the Yahoo!
- Close the window For the most captivating daily read, Make Yahoo your homepage
- International historical chart data and daily updates provided by Morningstar, Inc .
- Quotes are updated automatically, but will be turned off after 25 minutes of inactivity.
‘ASX to decide on blockchain by end of 2017’ on Yahoo7 Finance Australia. The Australian share market will able to reveal whether a new blockchain-style system will replace its current method for clearing and settling stocks by the end of next year. Market operator ASX’s chief …
Continue reading “ASX to decide on blockchain by end of 2017”