- The Dow hitting yet another record high as the Fed begins a crucial policy meeting.
- And – iPhone 8 reviews coming out now – what do mixed reviews mean for the stock?
- Stocks in the red today include Rite Aid after Walgreens won approval to buy fewer Rite Aid stores that had been proposed, Under Armour as Wells Fargo downgraded shares to underperform with a $13 price target, and Tesla – shares under pressure as Jefferies initiated coverage with an underperform rating, claiming Tesla faces problems building scale.
- Stocks in the green include Bob Evans Farms as Post Holdings will buy it $1.5 billion, Michael Kors on an Oppenheimer upgrade to ‘outperform’ citing margins that could improve, and Kohl’s – shares pulling higher as the department store chain revealed it is offering free Amazon returns in 82 stores beginning in the fall.
- All eyes are on the Fed tomorrow – and while a rate hike may not be in the cards, there will be a lot to watch.
The Dow hitting yet another record high as the Fed begins a crucial policy meeting. Plus – after hours earnings with Fedex and Bed Bath Beyond – we’ll have those for you. And – iPhone 8 reviews coming out now – what do mixed reviews mean for the stock? Catch The Final Round at 3:55 p.m. with Jen Rogers
Continue reading “Stocks pushing to record highs as the Fed meets [Video]”
Bitcoin is trading at a record high on Monday, up 3.92% at $3,356 a coin. It has gained…
Continue reading “Bitcoin’s explosive gains could spell good news for stocks”
- Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) soar with the Dow hitting a new record high, as Fed Chair Janet Yellen strikes a dovish tone.
- Stocks in the red today include Deere & Company as traders take profits after shares hit a 52-week high yesterday; Harley Davidson as Bernstein downgrades shares to market perform claiming upside catalysts are in the ‘rear view;’ and Ocular Therapeautix, with shares getting whacked after the FDA said it would not approve its drug application for the drugmaker’s ocular pain treatment in its current form.
- Stocks getting a lift today include Paypal as it struck a deal with Apple to be a payment option in the iTunes store; Grubhub as Cowen upgraded it to outperform claiming its growth profile and leadership are underrated; and American Airlines, with shares soaring after it raised its current quarter guidance for TRASM, or total revenue per available seat mile, a key metric in the airline industry.
- When stocks fall investors don’t just head for the exits, they flock to gold—the ultimate flight to safety.
- His new book is “One Nation Under Gold: How one precious metal has dominated the American imagination for four centuries.”
Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) soar with the Dow hitting a new record high, as Fed Chair Janet Yellen strikes a dovish tone.
Continue reading “Dow hits record high following Yellen testimony [Video]”
- Historical chart data and daily updates provided by Commodity Systems, Inc. (CSI) .
- Quotes and other information supplied by independent providers identified on the Yahoo!
- Close the window For the most captivating daily read, Make Yahoo your homepage
- International historical chart data and daily updates provided by Morningstar, Inc .
- Quotes are updated automatically, but will be turned off after 25 minutes of inactivity.
‘ASX to decide on blockchain by end of 2017’ on Yahoo7 Finance Australia. The Australian share market will able to reveal whether a new blockchain-style system will replace its current method for clearing and settling stocks by the end of next year. Market operator ASX’s chief …
Continue reading “ASX to decide on blockchain by end of 2017”
- Stocks extend Fed-fueled rally
- Catch The Final Round at 4 p.m. ET with Jen Rogers and markets correspondent Nicole Sinclair.
- Yahoo says 500 million accounts hacked in 2014 Sponsored Reuters
- It has the potential to transform the way we do business, from recording transactions to verifying business contracts.
- Stocks are back in rally mode after the Fed hit pause on a rate hike.
Stocks are back in rally mode after the Fed hit pause on a rate hike. Catch The Final Round at 4 p.m. ET with Jen Rogers and markets correspondent Nicole Sinclair. Stocks in the red today include Herman Miller as the high-end furniture maker’s earnings and revenue missed estimates, Axovant Sciences
Continue reading “Stocks extend Fed-fueled rally [Video]”