- Participants have taken part in a challenging nine week, in-depth training course culminating in the first ever certification.
- The course has garnered much interest with more than 100 developers registered, coming from six continents and 28 countries.
- Founded in 2014, the company aims to demystify the field by providing a range of training courses to prepare stakeholders for the changing technology and certify developers to aid that change.
- Also as the network of DAPP development tools updated through the course the staff kept up with the newest developments including adding it to the course materials.”
- Jef, (another graduate) remarked, “The support while on the course was responsive keeping me unblocked on all of my little learning stumbles.
LONDON, Sept. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — The first cohort of B9lab’s course for developers on the Ethereum Blockchain has graduated today. In keeping with the course’s principles, the certification will be available on the Ethereum Blockchain reinforcing the authenticity of the developers’
Continue reading “First Graduating Class of Ethereum Developer Course”