- Scott Stevenson was pretty uneasy the first time be bought Bitcoin.
- Think of it as digital cash – in a sense, Stevenson was right to call it “computer cash” or “internet money.”
- Bitcoin value changes when a new coin is “released” into the network.
- People tend to be attracted to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency systems like Ethereum because there is no central regulator.
- Most people with regular jobs, said Stevenson, aren’t going to have the time (or the nerves) to check in on the coin market multiple times a day.
How it is and isn’t like regular currency, and what to consider if you’re thinking of investing.
Continue reading “Finally! A primer on cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) you will actually get, promise”