- Lucyd is a new company that is crowdfunding to build the world’s first ergonomic, lightweight smartglasses for every day use.
- Lucyd Lens AR smartglasses are going to be initially offered in black and white, but gradually increase to more customization choices.
- Lucyd Lens is currently in design for release in early 2019, and has many benefits over existing smartglasses, making it a truly revolutionary product in the business.
- By participating in the token sale, you can help Lucyd achieve its mission, acquire the useful LCD token, as well as reserve your very first pair of true smartglasses.
- The LCD token is a chance to get in on the ground floor of AR with Lucyd.
Lucyd is a new company that is crowdfunding to build the world’s first ergonomic, lightweight smartglasses for every day use. Lucyd Lens AR smartglasses …
Continue reading “LUCYD LENS: Glasses of the future”
- After viewing product detail pages, look to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
- I’d like to read this book on Kindle
- I am the Publisher , and I want to comment on this book.
- I am the Author , and I want to comment on my book.
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,002,265 in Books ( See Top 100 in Books )
Buy TrumpCoin – Make Crypto Great Again by Christopher P Thompson (ISBN: 9781539755395) from Amazon’s Book Store. Free UK delivery on eligible orders.
Continue reading “TrumpCoin”
- Smartphone tickets are being gradually introduced nationwide and will replace traditional train tickets within three years, according to rail bosses.
- Companies that sell train tickets need to sort out this problem fast and ensure adequate back-up systems are in place.”
- “It is unacceptable that passengers can only download their ticket once or are unable to transfer it to a paper ticket.
- Electronic train tickets are designed to reduce chaos at train stations – not create more Credit: Dan Kitwood
- The means mobile tickets which cannot be accessed at the time of travel become instantly worthless.
Read the full article, click here.
@dgwbirch: “Exposed: Major paperless train ticket flaw forcing passengers to pay twice <- surely the blockchain can help?”
Train companies have admitted a major flaw with new electronic tickets, which means customers have to pay again at the station if their phone experiences a technical problem or runs out of battery.
Exposed: Major paperless train ticket flaw forcing passengers to pay twice