- Insurance companies have advanced slowly in the distribution of data due to the significant risk of data privacy.
- The problem with the current way insurance companies work is how they manage their data.
- Causing delays for insurance payouts and increasing expenses for insurance companies occurs from the numerous copies of data being stored individually by each party that is involved in the process.
- Startup InsureX is building a platform that uses blockchain to solve insurance data sharing while ensuring data privacy.
- Based in London, the team is building a marketplace for insurance companies that wish to buy and sell insurance products in real-time.
The Insurance industry has yet to find an effective way to share data, and is considered by many to be outdated. Insurance companies have advanced…
Continue reading “How a Blockchain Startup is disrupting the Trillion Dollar Insurance industry”
- VOISE will become a decentralized music streaming platform which will be developed using the blockchain technology and a personalized token based on the smart contract ecosystem of Ethereum.
- The platform is constructed on the foundation of Ethereum’s smart contract technology and each user is free to stock up their earned tokens in the wallet of his own choice or the VOISE platform.
- • The Alpha (a)
The alpha phase is the initial stage of the VOISE platform where the cryptocurrency users are targeted to help build the finest decentralized music platform.
- • The Beta ([3)
The beta phase comprises of diverse methods of creating awareness, that endeavor to unlock the VOISE platform to users who are new to this type of technology.
- The major challenge for making the VOISE platform a great success and beneficial for the entire community will be creating specific awareness about this technology.
VOISE will become a decentralized music streaming platform which will be developed using the blockchain technology and… by tonylondon
Continue reading “VOISE”
- With this scenario in mind, Isaac Rodriguez, Ivan Rossetti and Ying Hao Chen designed VOISE, a decentralized music streaming and downloading platform that aims to monetize independent artists.
- “In order to promote the VOISE platform between artists and users that are not very familiar with cryptocurrency we would like to make it easier for them to pay and get paid with their country’s currency if they want to.
- We plan to give benefits to artists and users who use VOISE tokens to promote the usage of cryptocurrency but both artists and users will be free to use their currency.”
- Although most of the artists are unfamiliar with crypto currency they liked the idea to be featured on the platform and they just asked to receive credit for their music.
- Built around Ethereum’s smart contract technology, the users can store the tokens on their personal desktop wallets or on the VOISE platform, send them to their friends or trade on the cryptocurrency exchanges, just like any other ETH token.
It is not a big secret there are a lot of money in the music industry, specially for the music labels, and now in the digital age, for the few dominant download platforms as well. Although in the last decade a lot of things changed in the distributions model, not very much changed in the pockets of independent artists.
Continue reading “New Ethereum-based Platform VOISE promises more freedom to independent artists”
- Monax has joined the Hyperledger Project as a general member and in doing so managed to bring Ethereum technology into the project.
- Trending: IBT Media to host AI and Data Science in Capital Markets event
Joining firms like IBM and Intel, Monax is re-licensing its blockchain client, which includes a built-to-specification Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), to Apache 2.0 and proposing it to Hyperledger Technical Steering Committee (TSC) for incubation.
- Monax is the first company among Hyperledger’s 100+ members able to bring a custom implementation of cutting-edge Ethereum blockchain technology to the project.
- “Although a lot of big names have joined Hyperledger, cutting-edge startups like Monax have a great deal to contribute as well, both in terms of code and new ideas.
- Most popular: LSEG says Deutsche Boerse merger ‘unlikely’ to get clearance from EC
Monax’s smart contracts implementation extends the classic Ricardian Contract triple of legal prose, parameters and computer code, with an approach known as “dual integration”.
Monax, the enterprise blockchain and smart contracts company, has succeeded where others failed. Monax has joined the Hyperledger Project as a general member and in doing so managed to bring Ethereum technology into the project. A concerted effort last year to bring the Ethereum C++ client within the
Continue reading “Monax brings Ethereum technology to the Hyperledger Project”
- The MobileGo Crowdsale and MobileGo Token Issuance Will Help Fund Marketing and Branding of the Gamecredits’ Mobile Store and the Development of Smart Contract Technology Within the Platform Using the Ethereum Blockchain and the Waves Blockchain
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 19, 2017 / Just a month ago, Gamecredits Inc announced the launch of the first blockchain based mobile game store scheduled for this spring.
- The MobileGo token will be issued on both the Ethereum and Waves blockchains offering several new mobile gaming technologies.
- MobileGo tokens will also be used to gamify the Gamecredits Mobile Store.
- Using MobileGo will enable gamers to host and manage their own gaming tournaments and matches.
- With the centralization of mobile gaming stores outside of China, MobileGo hopes to offer gamers more control over their experiences.
The MobileGo Crowdsale and MobileGo Token Issuance Will Help Fund Marketing and Branding of the Gamecredits’ Mobile Store and the Development of Smart Contract Technology Within the Platform Using the …
Continue reading “New Blockchain Smart Contract Token Developed By GameCredits”
- Wells Fargo Leads Funding Round for Blockchain Startup
- Bankers are anxiously waiting to see who President-elect Donald Trump will pick as the next Treasury secretary.
- It’s the time of year to give thanks, and for bankers some things to be grateful for include rising stock prices, a brightening M&A outlook and, most notably, the potential for regulatory relief under President-elect Donald Trump.
- It has spent most of this year collaborating with large financial institutions testing its blockchain and smart contract technology for various use cases.
- Who to Watch as Regulators Size Up Online Lending
The blockchain startup Axoni has raised $18 million in a Series A funding round led by Wells Fargo and Euclid Opportunities, the fintech investment business of the interdealer brokerage ICAP.
Continue reading “Wells Fargo Leads Funding Round for Blockchain Startup”