- We’ve got more record highs for Wall Street as earnings roll in and economic data keeps improving.
- Is this your sign to buy or take profits?
- And, Trump says the national debt is getting a boost from stocks at all-time highs.
- Stocks ending the week on a down note include Hostess as the Twinkie-maker announced its CEO would be leaving the company next March; PG&E on concerns downed power lines created the massive fires in Northern California; and Tenet Healthcare, with shares slumping as the Trump administration announced the immediate cut…
- Shares getting a lift include Alliance Data Systems as the CRM company’s net charge-offs dipped from a month ago; Nvidia as Needham raised its price target to $250, citing earnings potential from Nvidia’s data center products; and HP Inc., with shares jumping as its full-year profit forecast topped estimates and…
We’ve got more record highs for Wall Street as earnings roll in and economic data keeps improving. Plus, Bitcoin jumps again as Jamie Dimon has more bad things to say. Is this your sign to buy or take profits? And, Trump says the national debt is getting a boost from stocks at all-time highs. Does he
Continue reading “Bank of America, Wells Fargo report earnings [Video]”
- Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) struggle for gains as retail leads the way.
- Stocks ending the day in the red include fast casual chain Zoe’s Kitchen after revenue and same store sales missed expectations, homebuilding company Beazer Homes on a downgrade to market underperform at JPMorgan, and GameStop.
- Shares of the the video game retailer sinking despite a beat on earnings and revenue, as net income decreased from a year-ago.
- Meanwhile, stocks powering higher include Deckers Outdoor as the footwear company posted a big EPS beat and strong forward guidance, enterprise technology company Nutanix as earnings and revenue came in ahead of Street estimates, and Ulta Beauty.
- Shares of the beauty retailer higher on strong earnings with same-store sales rising 14.3%.
Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) struggle for gains as retail leads the way. Can the bulls sustain the momentum into the long weekend? Catch The Final Round at 4 p.m. with Jen Rogers and Yahoo Finance reporters Myles Udland, Jared Blikre and Dan Roberts. Winners and losers
Continue reading “Stocks mixed as investors gear up for long weekend [Video]”
Some Dole shareholders may not get a piece of a recent settlement. While shareholders think they own the shares they buy, they don’t in a sense.
Continue reading “Dole Case Illustrates Problems in Shareholder System”
- Stocks extend Fed-fueled rally
- Catch The Final Round at 4 p.m. ET with Jen Rogers and markets correspondent Nicole Sinclair.
- Yahoo says 500 million accounts hacked in 2014 Sponsored Reuters
- It has the potential to transform the way we do business, from recording transactions to verifying business contracts.
- Stocks are back in rally mode after the Fed hit pause on a rate hike.
Stocks are back in rally mode after the Fed hit pause on a rate hike. Catch The Final Round at 4 p.m. ET with Jen Rogers and markets correspondent Nicole Sinclair. Stocks in the red today include Herman Miller as the high-end furniture maker’s earnings and revenue missed estimates, Axovant Sciences
Continue reading “Stocks extend Fed-fueled rally [Video]”