- What do you get when you get the decentralized and open platform power of the Blockchain with the power of buying and selling commodities contracts and options on real world food and raw materials?
- You get ChainTrade – – ChainTrade will move the exchanges of futures and options on food and raw materials (commodity derivatives) to a decentralized blockchain, allowing anyone to participate – small and big players.
- Let’s look at to the success of BitCoin to understand how the power of the Blockchain is destined to be a powerful force multiplier for commodity futures and options buyers and sellers… In the case of Bitcoin, the blockchain is a massive, transparent public ledger, which verifies and keeps track…
- For all the reasons that has made BitCoin have explosive almost unstoppable growth is the same reason why it will make more people able to enter the commodities contracts futures / option market to buy and sell.
- The blockchain makes it possible to make trades quicker, with half the normal brokerage house fees with no minimum reserves to buy or sell contracts… – – Anyone will be able to create Smart Contracts, e.g. a contract for delivery of 100,000 bushels of soybeans in August 2018.
What do you get when you get the decentralized and open platform power of the Blockchain with the power of buying and selling commodities contracts and o…
Continue reading “The Power of The Blockchain To Trade Food and Raw Materials”
- In an effort to re-instill trust in payment transactions, world’s first Blockchain solution UTRUST aims to bridge the gap between consumer and seller trust online.
- In fact, UTRUST hopes to implement the world’s first cryptocurrency consumer protections into its platform to ensure that the consumer protection are in place especially for transactions usually plagued with fraud such as traditional online purchases, acting as a mediator, resolver of conflicts, enabling the possibility of refunds to mitigate risks and fraud, while shielding the merchant from cryptocurrency market volatility.
- In its partnership Swiss Blockchain incubator, Crypto Valley, the company aims to champion online trust and implement consumer protections on a mass scale, building up a global payment system that is very similar to that of PayPal but benefiting from Blockchain endless advantages.
- Backed with their experience in fintech and Blockchain, the Switzerland-based company has created a new way of online payment where people can trade in cryptocurrencies ensuring that every transaction is secure for everyone involved by providing innovative purchase protection mechanisms in place.
- UTRUST and Crypto Valley agrees in one mission, and that is to ensure the interest of both the consumer and merchants’ by creating a secure cryptocurrency platform.
Around 1.2 million dollars worth of online business transactions are done every half a minute, according to AdWeek. Out of those transactions, retailers …
Continue reading “How Blockchain Can Disrupt the Payments Industry? Will it Be the End of PayPal?”
- Populous takes advantage of blockchain technology to build an invoice and trade finance platform.
- Since the trading platform is based on the Ethereum Virtual Machine, this offers faster processing time, and less expensive transactions than Bitcoin.
- Another benefit of this trading platform is it enables SMEs to sell invoices or receivables to individual investors regardless of location at a discount for working capital.
- The platform has been in development for over 2 years, and is almost ready for prime time.
- Investors who want to take advantage of this should visit www.populous.co
The token is in pre-ICO mode as of June 8th, 2017, and the official launch of the ICO Is July 16th, 2017.
It’s an exciting time in the crypto-coin space with a large influx of ICOs coming to market in the next few months. One company that stands out is Populo…
Continue reading “A New Invoice and Trading Platform Powered by Ethereum”