- While technology and internet of things continue to change how we garner knowledge, especially through books, our main challenges are that there is no known simple, meaningful, productive, and dynamic platform that follows the trend and encourages book readers and authors to connect, engage, and gain knowledge.
- On the contrary, the market is riddled with stagnant and outdated platforms that no longer satisfy the demands of the book community, making it hard for readers, critics, and authors to socialize while sharing knowledge and information.
- Specifically, it rewards users for meaningful engagements that help grow the platform, such as writing a book review, and can only be purchased from the Gilgamesh platform during the token sale.”
- While the sales will soon be announced, Gil token holders can vote and propose new features and changes on the platform, purchase books, eBooks, or audiobooks.
- Through GIL token, authors can pay service providers for self-publishing services; they can earn GIL tokens from selling books, eBooks, and audiobooks on the platform.
There is a new advancement in knowledge-sharing, and that is Gilgamesh. Over the years, there has been stagnancy and impediment in this arena, however, a…
Continue reading “Announcing Gilgamesh Platform”