- That company, called the Crypto Media Group, wants celebrity endorsements to be the new standard for advertising digital tokens to the masses.
- Read More: An Ethereum Token Called ‘FUCK’ Raised $30,000 in 30 Minutes
The playbook for the Crypto Media Group looks something like this, according to Schauer: First, the celebrity partner posts their message to social media.
- A celebrity like Mayweather promoting a crowdsale is far and above most ICO media strategies: They tend to consist of Reddit posts, a Twitter account, and coverage in cryptocurrency trade publications.
- Mayweather and the Crypto Media Group will both reap the financial rewards from a successful Hubii ICO.
- What’s clear is that the Crypto Media Group wants to be on the forefront of big-budget, mainstream advertising for cryptocurrencies and ICOs.
This company wants celebrities to be the face of cryptocurrency.
Continue reading “Inside Floyd Mayweather’s Cryptocurrency Promotion Campaign”