- From starting and selling his first company before the age of 21 to becoming the co-founder and CEO of Rhovit, a startup tech company, this innovator and creative has a platform that could change the way an entire industry markets, sells and makes money.
- Realizing that there had to be a better way is really what drove me into tech, and creating a platform that benefited creators like myself.
- I understand that you began your first company when you were only 14, correct?
- A lot of careers you can see your goal and know that you have to complete X, Y and Z to reach it.
- The difference when you branch out on your own is you may have no idea what X, Y and Z are, so you’re constantly figuring out and adjusting.
From starting and selling his first company before the age of 21 to becoming the co-founder and CEO of Rhovit, a startup tech company, this innovator and…
Continue reading “Digital Currency and Anti-Piracy: The Co-founder of Rhovit Is Now Revolutionizing The Way Content Creators Protect Their Work and Make Profits”
- Populous takes advantage of blockchain technology to build an invoice and trade finance platform.
- Since the trading platform is based on the Ethereum Virtual Machine, this offers faster processing time, and less expensive transactions than Bitcoin.
- Another benefit of this trading platform is it enables SMEs to sell invoices or receivables to individual investors regardless of location at a discount for working capital.
- The platform has been in development for over 2 years, and is almost ready for prime time.
- Investors who want to take advantage of this should visit www.populous.co
The token is in pre-ICO mode as of June 8th, 2017, and the official launch of the ICO Is July 16th, 2017.
It’s an exciting time in the crypto-coin space with a large influx of ICOs coming to market in the next few months. One company that stands out is Populo…
Continue reading “A New Invoice and Trading Platform Powered by Ethereum”
- It all started with a tweet.Â
The Rihanna and Lupita Nyongâo movieÂ dreamt up by Twitter usersÂ and propelled to viral fame is set to become a reality.Â Netflix nabbed the rightsÂ in âa very aggressive bidâ at the Cannes Film Festival, Entertainment Weekly reported.Â
Back in April,Â @blaquepink shared an iconic 2014 photo of Rihanna and Nyongâo seated together at Paris Fashion Week.Â
A picture for the history books pic.twitter.com/OgxAGZMn4Z— ash (@blaquepink) April 18, 2017
User @1800SADGAL responded that the pair looked like the perfect duo.Â
Rihanna looks like she scams rich white men and lupita is the computer smart best friend that helps plan the scans https://t.co/PhWs1xd3nj— WHOOPHERASSKOURTNI (@1800SADGAL) April 18, 2017
And thus a movie idea was born.
- Rihanna and Nyongâo were game.Â
I’m down if you are @rihanna https://t.co/vwHBWeCbFZ— Lupita Nyong’o (@Lupita_Nyongo) April 21, 2017
Ava DuVernay will direct and Issa Rae is set to write, according to EW.Â DuVernay and Rae were also recruited by determined Twitter users.Â
Â âI really think it shows the power of people wanting to see stories that are women-centered, women of color-centered that are made by women of color,â DuVernay told TIME last month.
- âI think it was really interesting that after Rihanna and Lupita were in the picture and the story went viral, it wasnât about whoâs the male lead or whoâs the sidekick, it was about whoâs going to write it?
- But stuff like thisđđž just doesn’t happen on other social networks https://t.co/00ITqNN6bj https://t.co/1aZ7iV3tjw— đ
đžââď¸avier Harding (@iamxavier) May 22, 2017
Oh my god it’s happening https://t.co/IqRyQcUsa1— Alison Willmore (@alisonwillmore) May 22, 2017
Rihanna and Lupita in a movie together made by Ava DuVernay based on those posts of the spy movie pic.twitter.com/0BGR5uIGLP— Ash (@DaisyIsBi) May 22, 2017
Hey Internet, get ready to explode.
- Looks like @rihanna/@Lupita_Nyongo buddy flick w @ava @IssaRae is real https://t.co/okM7nXtYOD via @ew— Nicole Sperling (@nicsperling) May 22, 2017
OH MY GOD: EW reports that Netflix is making the Rihanna/Lupita movie w/ Ava directing Issa in talks to write!!
Never underestimate the power of Twitter.
Continue reading “Rihanna And Lupita Nyong’o Are Officially Making A Film With Ava DuVernay”
- AS) and solar panel maker Sonnen GmbH have launched a pilot project that will tap home photovoltaic (PV) systems to help iron out imbalances on Germany’s power network.
- “A home storage unit for solar power on its own is less valuable than one that can be used collectively,” said Philipp Schroeder, director of sales and marketing at Bavaria-based Sonnen.
- “We want to find out how we can reduce the waste of wind power by storing it in Sonnen batteries that we can access in the North while releasing power from solar energy stored at Sonnen batteries in southern Germany,” said Urban Keussen, board chairman of the board at TenneT’s German unit.
- Because network development lags far behind, a lot of power is wasted because the north houses most of Germany’s wind turbines whose output cannot reach industrial users in the south.
- Should 10 percent of all households use solar plus storage in 10 years, that would create capacity of some 6 gigawatts of power, he said, equivalent to six nuclear plants.
Grid operator Tennet (IPO-TTH.AS) and solar panel maker Sonnen GmbH have launched a pilot project that will tap home photovoltaic (PV) systems to help iron out imbalances on Germany’s power network. TenneT and Sonnen’s e-Services subsidiary aim to sign up 6,000 household PV producers equipped
Continue reading “German project looks to home photovoltaic systems to help grid”
- Jordan Peele says that while he is grateful for the recognition he has received for “Get Out,” the film’s success proves a valuable lesson about the ability of black films and filmmakers.
- “When you give black voices a platform and the opportunity to tell our story, we will tell good stories just like anybody else,” Peele said in a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter.
- “The power of story and the power of a well-crafted film or television show is really all you need to speak to people,” Peele said in the interview.
- This is precisely why he thinks “Get Out” was so successful: it flipped the usual narrative around horror films by featuring a black man as the protagonist and victim as opposed to a white woman.
- Read more on Peele’s thoughts about black films, his opinion on slavery movies and how he felt turning down “SNL” at The Hollywood Reporter.
You can say that again.
Continue reading “Jordan Peele: ‘Black Voices Will Tell Good Stories Just Like Anybody Else’”
Bitcoin value tops gold for first time – BBC News A unit of the digital cryptocurrency Bitcoin has exceeded the value of an ounce of gold for the first time.It closed at $1,268 on Thursday while a troy ounce of gold stood at $1,233. The current high is being attributed to surging demand in China,…
Continue reading “Bitcoin value tops gold for first time – BBC News – Rincon Tech News”
- Live: Yahoo Finance All Markets Summit Sponsored
- BlackRock CEO Fink sees ‘dark shadows’ in financial markets Sponsored Reuters
- Legend’s son brings boxing to the masses Sponsored
- Georgia Senator: CFPB is a ‘rogue agency’ Sponsored Yahoo Finance
- Turkey-backed forces making ‘serious progress’ in Syria – FM Sponsored Reuters Videos
As Bitcoin continues to gain a foothold in the currency market both Bodog’s Asian facing website, Bodog88.com and Bodog.eu are now offering deposits and withdrawals in the burgeoning cryptocurrency. Traditional currency transfers directly benefit the banks and credit card companies at the expense
Continue reading “Bodog: The First Major Gaming Brand Offering Both Bitcoin & Traditional Currency”
- Sara Just, “PBS NewsHour” executive producer, praised Ifill as a “journalist’s journalist.”
- Gwen Ifill was a “journalist’s journalist,” said “PBS NewsHour” executive producer Sara Just.
- Prior to her career at PBS, Ifill worked at The Washington Post, The New York Times and NBC News.
- “Gwen was a standard bearer for courage, fairness and integrity in an industry going through seismic change.”
- NBC News correspondent Pete Williams fought back tears as he reported on the death of his “dear friend, a former NBC colleague.”
“Gwen was a standard bearer for courage, fairness and integrity in an industry going through seismic change.”
Continue reading “Gwen Ifill, ‘PBS NewsHour’ Co-Anchor, Dies At 61”
- Thursday night was Mrs. Clinton’s moment, and one for all women.
- White, along with purple and gold, were the official colors of the National Woman’s Party and the suffragist movement.
- Fashion & Style | Why Hillary Wore White
- According to a history of the National Woman’s Party from the Belmont-Paul Women’s Equality National Monument in Washington, an early mission statement for the Congressional Union for Woman Suffrage noted : “The colors adopted by the union are purple, white and gold, selected for the significance they bear in the work the union has undertaken.
- Geraldine Ferraro, the first female candidate for vice president did when she wore white to the 1984 Democratic convention to accept her nomination.
Read the full article, click here.
@Million_Bitcoin: “By wearing a white suit, Hillary Clinton honored the women who had gone before her …”
By choosing a white suit, the presidential nominee honored the women who had gone before her.
Why Hillary Wore White
- Forde suggested that Hillary Clinton’s recent policy goals for technology and innovation and the use of blockchain government applications is a “positive step forward” in achieving its goals.
- Benzinga does not provide investment advice.
- According to Brian Forde, the director of Digital Currency at the MIT Media Lab, governments need to fully understand the impact of blockchain-based applications and understand how the technology might be used to increase trust.
- Clinton: There Is Something Wrong With Our Country Sponsored Bloomberg Video
- Bitcoin is considered to be the first technology to use the blockchain, as every transaction is recorded and made public.
Read the full article, click here.
@JorgeNdeG: “Governments need to fully understand the impact of #blockchain-based applications @Benzinga vía @YahooFinance”
From Yahoo Finance: Analysts at Goldman Sachs define “blockchain” as a type of environment that acts like a “a shared digital ledger of transactions recorded and verified across a network of participants in …
What Is Blockchain, And Why Should You Care?