- Clare Hollingworth: The Reporter Who Broke the News of World War II
- Petar Zivkovski, director of operations at Bitcoin trader platform Whaleclub, told CoinDesk that the impact of this news remains to be seen.
- The news spurred a significant drop in bitcoin prices.
- Fort Lauderdale Shooter Initially Intended to Travel to New York Before Booking Florida Flight
- Around the time Fox News was settling an explosive lawsuit with former host Gretchen Carlson accusing ex-CEO Roger Ailes of sexual harassment, the top-rated cable news network quietly settled with another former host who reportedly accused one of its biggest stars, Bill O’Reilly, of sexual harassment.
The digital currency has seen notable volatility in the past month.
Continue reading “Bitcoin Prices Fall Following Possible Chinese Regulation”