- The service insisted all banking details and personal data remained safe and was stored on different systems to those hacked.
- A Welsh language music online streaming service has been hacked with demands a ransom is paid to unlock software and return the service.
- “It seems that we are not the only company to suffer like this and I can see that at least 16 companies have already paid similar amounts,” said Dafydd Roberts from the record company Sain.
- The Apton service is backed by apps on the Apple and Android stores and received Â£30,000 in Welsh Government funding to promote the language.
- One of the companies behind Apton said 1,300 customers’ details are safe.
A Welsh language music online streaming service is hacked with demands for it to pay a ransom to unlock software and return the service.
Continue reading “Welsh language music service Apton hacked”