- Tips for helping children with anxiety
- The NSPCC’s Childline counselled 11,706 young people for anxiety in 2015-16 – a 35% rise from the 8,642 in 2014-15.
- “Often we fail to notice the impact these stories are having on young people.”
- “The good news is that so many children are able to express their anxiety to Childline, knowing that we will take them seriously, so that we are able to reassure them.”
- The number of young people in the UK seeking help for anxiety has increased sharply, a children’s charity has said.
The number of young people in the UK seeking help for anxiety has increased by 35% in just a year, the NSPCC says.
Continue reading “Number of young seeking help for anxiety rises”