- With the fast-paced emerging of technology, blockchain has been born and now fills up the commerce and business news.
- Today, many companies are already testing the capabilities and possibly leveraging the uses of Blockchain technology into their core business, and because of its popularity, start-up companies emerged on the surface.
- Blockchain can disrupt the transport ecosystem in such a way as it will be more convenient and safer for the consumers and it will build trust and innovative solutions to the current transportation systems.
- Blockchain technology will also provide security for the user’s identity, age, coverage such as insurances, ability to pay while being under the protection of anonymity of the commuter’s travel information.
- Promising businesses such as DOVU aims to change the way we live, the way we do business and the way we travel by enabling a system that is powered by data and trust.
With the fast-paced emerging of technology, blockchain has been born and now fills up the commerce and business news. It is taking everything by storm an…
Continue reading “Can The Transport Ecosystem Be Disrupted with Blockchain?”
- The price of bitcoin has been surging in recent months.
- Bitcoin is famously volatile – few can predict with any certainty where it will go from here and many believe we’re in the middle of a bubble – but one thing’s certain: if you’d invested five years ago you’d be doing very well for yourself now.
- There are two main ways to get hold of bitcoin – buying an expensive supercomputer (with a whopping electricity bill to match), and using it to “mine” bitcoins, the process of solving the cryptographic codes that keep the entire network running.
- Buying bitcoins used to be a complicated affair – long waits, massive fees and foreign websites.
- Now there are a number of consumer-friendly websites for buying and selling not only bitcoin, but etherium and other cryptocurrencies.
The price of bitcoin has been surging in recent months.
Continue reading “How can I buy bitcoin in the UK?”
- The $2.3 trillion investor announced on Wednesday a partnership between its Fidelity Labs, the firm’s innovation center, and Coinbase, the cryptocurrency exchange serving nearly 9 million customers.
- As part of the partnership, Coinbase users will be able to view their bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin holdings alongside their other accounts in their Fidelity Portfolio.
- “We are trying to create the best customer experience,” Hadley Stern, managing director at Fidelity Labs, told Business Insider.
- Donations made in bitcoin to Fidelity Charitable, a $16 billion donor-advised philanthropic fund, grew to about $9 million in the first half of 2017.
- Fidelity’s CEO Abigail Johnson is a bitcoin enthusiast.
Fidelity is testing out a new service to help make life easier for its clients who invest in…
Continue reading “Fidelity, the $2.3 trillion investment giant, is testing out a new cryptocurrency service”
- Image copyright
A unit of the digital cryptocurrency Bitcoin has exceeded the value of an ounce of gold for the first time.It closed at $1,268 on Thursday while a troy ounce of gold stood at $1,233.
- The value of Bitcoin has been volatile since it was first launched in 2009, and many experts have questioned whether the crypto-currency will last.Earlier this year, Chinese authorities cracked down on Bitcoin trading in an attempt to stop money flowing out of the country illegally.But the closer scrutiny from Beijing only briefly sent the currency lower.
- Yet like all currencies its value is determined by how much people are willing to exchange it for.To process Bitcoin transactions, a procedure called “mining” must take place, which involves a computer solving a difficult mathematical problem with a 64-digit solution.
- Image copyright
Verifying bitcoin transactions takes a lot of computer power
For each problem solved, one block of Bitcoins is processed.
- In addition the miner is rewarded with new Bitcoins.To compensate for the growing power of computer chips, the difficulty of the puzzles is adjusted to ensure a steady stream of new Bitcoins are produced each day.
Demand for the digital cryptocurrency has soared since the beginning of the year.
Continue reading “Bitcoin value tops gold for first time”
- Srinivasan estimates that there are 5-10 million people worldwide that are holders of digital currency.
- co gives users access to a VIP curated lists of 100 plus CEOs, 50+ venture capitalists, 50+ angel investors, 400+ startup founders, 200+ blockchain experts and 37 Andreessen Horowitz partners.
- Srinivasan believes in decentralization and digital currencies so the cause gets him up in the morning and gets him through the startup grind.
- Bitcoin is the first digital currency based on millions of people who are in different locations around the world, deciding to give value to it.
- Today, there are several digital currencies with value in the billions of dollars.
In 2010, a developer purchased two pizzas using the forum Bitcointalk.org. He paid 10,000 bitcoins for the pizza. The price of Bitcoin today is 2X the pr…
Continue reading “21.co Uses Bitcoin To Reinvent And Optimize Sales And Marketing”
- An ATM that converts bitcoins to Canadian dollars and vice versa opened for business in a Vancouver coffee shop today, marking a world first.
- Michael Bliss, owner of Pacific Bliss Yoga, said his business was the first in Western Canada to start accepting bitcoins two years ago.
- “Now, we’ve got at least 20 businesses this year,” said Bliss, co-founder of the BitCoin Co-op, on CBC’s Early Edition Tuesday.
- The organization helps businesses and customers exchange bitcoins and connects people to businesses that accept bitcoins.
- In an interview, Bliss acknowledged that up until now, exchanging bitcoins for other types of currency has been “a pain.”
An ATM that converts bitcoins to Canadian dollars and vice versa opened for business in a Vancouver coffee shop today, marking a world first.
Continue reading “World’s first bitcoin ATM opens in Vancouver”
- He went home and prepared a business plan, mock website, flyers and even wrote out the entire tour script and then contacted the German economic department, or the IHK, in a letter explaining to them the growing tourism market in Germany and that the opportunity would be mutually beneficial for the city as his native English skills would ensure those on his tour enjoyed their time in the city and spent more money there while on vacation.
- It would also open up a lot of time while waiting between deliveries to learn a new skill and get his mindset back.
- Develop a steady business online utilising his marketing and social media skills that he could operate from anywhere.
- He spent the time between deliveries studying business, marketing and gearing up for a certification in PHP.
- His online business has now grown to support all three of them and their life in the countryside, where he focuses his energy on spreading knowledge about Cryptocurrencies and helping others achieve financial freedom.
I first came across Jeff Lambert aka Jeffinko, on Facebook where he posted he was getting a near 70% open rate on a targeted cold email list he had creat…
Continue reading “Dare, Dream, Dance, Smile, and Sing loudly”