From Biebs to J Law, these celebs are living their best left-handed life…
Continue reading “BBC”
- But The 21 Million Project is again breaking new ground by retaining (and paying) genuine talent to both advise on and provide substantial creative input to the end product – not just the ICO.
- Not least of these is Musician & Producer Martin ‘Youth’ Glover, Arabic / English writer Mohammed Nassar and Producer / Director Gina Nemo, whose experience complements the award-winning names of Joe D’Morais and Pat Younge on this maverick Indy TV Production Company’s Advisory Board.
- 21 Million is a Royalty Token and the first-of-its-kind to give token holders a direct share of the income from a film or TV series – and in direct proportion to their percentage of the total issue held by anyone who contributed to the sale.
- The 21 Million Management team will hold just 20% of tokens, which are locked in for eighteen months, meaning that 80% of the income from the end product will be redistributed back to the ETH community, who so far have put more than $600,000 into the project.
- 21 Million Tokens will be tradeable, and in a completely Libertarian move on the part of the management team, all contributors, from the director to caterers, will be paid double their usual rate – once in fiat and once in 21M Tokens, giving them a vested interest and a guaranteed payout when the show is sold.
As a recent series of Tweets by Ethereum luminary Vitalik Buterin highlighted, there is often a somewhat disingenuous use of advisors as marketing figureheads in the headlong rush to complete Token Sales. But The 21 Million Project is again breaking new ground by retaining (and paying) genuine talent
Continue reading “Minimum Funding Achieved in Six Hours as The 21 Million Project Advisory Board Takes the Stage”