- Blockchain has been touted as everything from the future of finance to the cure to poverty and the only way to secure land registries.
- They paint a Utopian vision of people voting on smartphones on route to work and having their say in daily government decisions and on land registry matters.
- She said Smerkis is helping to drag cryptocurrencies into the light and is determined to create a regulated environment for cryptocurrencies, adding that he wanted to speak with me about “how blockchain has the power to forge the democratic future that we have all dreamed of, but fallen short of…
- The technology behind blockchain is completely clean, and governments want to use it because of that very transparency.
- We can have a say on every major decision, through the blockchain, and force the government to actually do what the majority of people want.
Blockchain has been touted as everything from the future of finance to the cure to poverty and the only way to secure land registries. Now it is b…
Continue reading “Is Blockchain Really the Future of Democracy?”