- Nvidia, the market’s best-performing stock, is going to launch graphics cards specifically designed for cryptocurrency mining through its partners.
- Product listings for Nvidia-based and AMD-based cryptocurrency mining cards recently appeared on the website of ASUS, a leading maker of graphics cards.
- ASUS Nvidia-based mining card product page
Nvidia, AMD and ASUS have not officially announced the digital currency mining cards, according to their website press pages.
- The dramatic jump in digital currency prices this year is driving demand for Nvidia and AMD graphics cards.
- AMD told CNBC in early June the “newly resurgent cryptocurrency mining markets” were driving demand for its graphics cards.
Nvidia will release graphic cards specifically designed for cryptocurrency mining through its partners, according to a source familiar with the matter.
Continue reading “Nvidia to launch graphics cards specifically designed for digital currency mining”