- He went home and prepared a business plan, mock website, flyers and even wrote out the entire tour script and then contacted the German economic department, or the IHK, in a letter explaining to them the growing tourism market in Germany and that the opportunity would be mutually beneficial for the city as his native English skills would ensure those on his tour enjoyed their time in the city and spent more money there while on vacation.
- It would also open up a lot of time while waiting between deliveries to learn a new skill and get his mindset back.
- Develop a steady business online utilising his marketing and social media skills that he could operate from anywhere.
- He spent the time between deliveries studying business, marketing and gearing up for a certification in PHP.
- His online business has now grown to support all three of them and their life in the countryside, where he focuses his energy on spreading knowledge about Cryptocurrencies and helping others achieve financial freedom.
I first came across Jeff Lambert aka Jeffinko, on Facebook where he posted he was getting a near 70% open rate on a targeted cold email list he had creat…
Continue reading “Dare, Dream, Dance, Smile, and Sing loudly”