- When we first launched Independent Reporter (IR.net), we did so in order to bring power back to everyday citizens, just like you and I. Whether Democrat, Republican, Independent, or not even a U.S citizen at all, the accuracy and the timely release of breaking news is so very important, not only to those looking for such news, but to the future of all democracies.
- As the current administration here in the United States continues to belittle reporters, slander media organizations and perhaps even release fake news in order to discredit such organizations, we felt we must stand up, not just for all the news organizations, but for all people wishing to live in a free, democratic nation.
- IR.net is looking to hire partisan-free journalists with a proven track-record of unbiased, fair, and well researched material.
- We are looking to raise, over the longer term, enough capital to integrate such scripting language into our platform as well as increase the number of partisan-free journalists to cover news in a fair and unbiased fashion.
- In the end, we felt that in order to stick with our principles and to further incubate what we believe is true democracy, Bitcoin will be the only way we will ever accept such donations.
When we first launched Independent Reporter (IR.net), we did so in order to bring power back to everyday citizens, just like you and I. Whether Democrat, Republican, Independent, or not even a U.S citizen at all, the accuracy and the timely release of breaking news is so very important, not only to those looking for such news, but to the future of all democracies.
Continue reading “Independent Reporter is Now Accepting Bitcoin Donations to Help Cover Donald Trump & “REAL NEWS””
- Managers in financial institutions and investors in FinTech and innovations often lack the time to search for innovative companies.
- Our target audience are therefore managers and experts who are looking for innovative solutions and investors who are interested in investing in innovative solutions and companies.
- As we are going to introduce a number of local start-up companies, the intention is to support these companies in getting the attention that will help their business to continue to develop.
- As technologies are growing fast, a conference focused on innovations in technology for banking and finance deserves a fast process in order that the topics remain up-to-date.
- Furthermore, we will introduce a number of other innovative solutions and 10 local start-up companies.
The conference takes place at the Park Hyatt hotel in Zurich on the 29th of June 2016, starting at 2pm and ending at 7:30pm. Managers in financial institutions and investors in FinTech and innovations often lack the time to search for innovative companies.
Continue reading “FinTech, WealthTech, Blockchain, Innovation”
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick Stepping Down From Trump Economic Advisory Council
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick is resigning from President Donald Trump’s economic advisory council, according to the company.
- The taxi drivers were striking in solidarity with the thousands of protesters gathered there to demonstrate against Trump’s immigration ban.
- “Immigration and openness to refugees is an important part of our country’s success and quite honestly to Uber’s,” he said. “
- Inside Out – The implicit assumption that Uber (or I) was somehow endorsing the Administration’s agenda has created a perception-reality gap between who people think we are, and who we actually are.
In a memo to employees, Kalanick said he didn’t want his presence to be seen as endorsing the president or his agenda.
Continue reading “Uber CEO Travis Kalanick Stepping Down From Trump Economic Advisory Council”
- Some electors have said that they will change their vote, taking on the title of “faithless elector.”
- 61-year-old woman identified as victim killed after tree fell on Calif. wedding party
- Mother of bride killed when tree fell during wedding
- Suprun, a Republican elector from Texas, told Yahoo News on Monday that Trump is a “demagogue” who would violate the U.S. Constitution’s Emoluments Clause, which prohibits any person holding any office from accepting foreign payments. “
- Donald Trump, who won the electoral vote handily but lost the popular vote badly, is expected to get at least the 270 electoral votes he needs, but there is some small chance of a surprise.
Amid the country’s growing economic crisis, Venezuelans are increasingly using digital currency bitcoin.
Continue reading “Venezuelans Turning To Bitcoin Amid Crisis”
- Tips for helping children with anxiety
- The NSPCC’s Childline counselled 11,706 young people for anxiety in 2015-16 – a 35% rise from the 8,642 in 2014-15.
- “Often we fail to notice the impact these stories are having on young people.”
- “The good news is that so many children are able to express their anxiety to Childline, knowing that we will take them seriously, so that we are able to reassure them.”
- The number of young people in the UK seeking help for anxiety has increased sharply, a children’s charity has said.
The number of young people in the UK seeking help for anxiety has increased by 35% in just a year, the NSPCC says.
Continue reading “Number of young seeking help for anxiety rises”
- It is claimed that most were never able to recoup the value of their initial investments, while a few made some profit.
- On occasion, a rogue exchange might shut down overnight and claim it was hacked, said Mr Howlett.
- Bitcoin scam charges made against companies in US
- “There are several high-profile Bitcoin exchanges I am aware of which appear to be Ponzi schemes,” he said.
- Since 2014, Mr Howlett’s firm has been contacted by more than 1,000 people affected by rogue exchanges and mining companies.
Read the full article, click here.
@eva_ewhite28: “Bitcoin scam charges made against companies in US”
Two US Bitcoin mining companies have been charged with running a scheme that duped more than 10,000 investors.
Bitcoin scam charges made against companies in US
- xBTCe Exchange Launches Live Accounts Bringing a New Era for Cryptocurrency Trading
- This fast, secure and reliable financial platform provides the best prices for all major digital currencies and allows trading 24/7/365.
- xBTCe platform represents a seamless and innovative way to trade, offering an unrivalled user experience to both active traders and those new to cryptocurrency trading.
- Home-price increases in 20 US cities hold steady in April Sponsored Bloomberg
- ROSEAU, Dominica, June 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — xBTCe Exchange , a leading cryptocurrency exchange, announces the launch of Live Trading and a major update to its platform.
Read the full article, click here.
@CurationInsight: “Leading echange xBTCe upgrade offers pairs trading in cryptocurrencies #digitalcurrencies #bitcoin #blockchain”
From Yahoo Finance: ROSEAU, Dominica, June 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — xBTCe Exchange , a leading cryptocurrency exchange, announces the launch of Live Trading and a major update to its platform. Logo – http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160627/383580LOGO …
xBTCe Exchange Launches Live Accounts Bringing a New Era for Cryptocurrency Trading