- Ariana Grande joins Norwegian producer/DJ Cashmere Cat for an effervescent new ballad, “Quit.”
- The track will appear on Cashmere Cat’s debut album, 9, which arrives April 28th.
- Cashmere Cat’s production begins with a keyboard progression and builds to a deft drop that introduces a tropical house-inspired instrumental hook.Grande and Cashmere Cat first collaborated on “Be My Baby” from the former’s 2014 LP, My Everything.
- The pair reunited the following year when Grande sang on Cashmere Cat’s single, “Adore.
- Over the past few years Cashmere Cat has released a string of singles and EPs while producing for an array of artists including Kanye West, Charli XCX, Miguel, Britney Spears and Travis Scott.
Ariana Grande and Norwegian DJ/producer Cashmere Cat team for a bouncy trop-house ballad, “Quit.”
Continue reading “Hear Ariana Grande, Cashmere Cat’s Trop-House Ballad ‘Quit’”