- Here are some of the other stories the Yahoo Finance team is covering for you today.
- Ford planning big layoffs: Reports
Ford (F) is grabbing headlines this morning.
- The stock is slightly higher in early trading following reports that the automaker plans to reduce its workforce in North America and Asia by about 10%.
- This comes as CEO Mark Fields faces pressure to boost Ford’s profits and sagging stock.
- Yahoo Finance Tech editor Dan Howley explains why and what advantage Apple does have over Microsoft (MSFT).
Wall Street is eyeing more record highs, with stock futures are tiptoeing higher. Investors don’t seem to worried by reports that President Trump disclosed highly classified information to Russia’s foreign minister about a planned Islamic State operation. Home Depot (HD) earnings beat estimates.
Continue reading “Stocks edge higher as Home Depot beats expectations and investors weigh Trump’s Russia talk [Video]”